What to Write in a Wedding Card: From Heartfelt to Humorous
Finding yourself pondering over What to Write in a Wedding Card? You’re not alone.
Amid the cascading veils, shimmering diamonds, and bouquet tosses, every guest wishes to leave a timeless mark with their words. After all, while weddings last a day, sentiments linger forever.
Dive into this guide and get inspired on how to articulate your emotions with elegance, ensuring your message glitters as much as the bride’s ring.
How to Craft Your Wedding Message
Use Heartfelt Sentiments
Start by crafting a message from the heart, genuinely wishing the couple all the happiness and love in their new journey.
“First off, I want to say congratulations on tying the knot. You two are seriously made for each other. I wanted to send my heartfelt sentiments your way because you deserve all the happiness in the world. This moment is all about you and your love story, so make sure to savor every second.”
Add Personal Touch
If you know the couple well, incorporate shared memories, inside jokes, or specific qualities of the couple that you admire.
“It wouldn’t be me if I didn’t add a personal touch to this message. Remember that time we all went out and danced our hearts out? Well, that was just the beginning of the beautiful journey you two are embarking on.”
Include Well Wishes for the Future
Include positive thoughts for the couple’s upcoming life together, whether wishes for enduring love, a prosperous life, or countless adventures.
“My well wishes for the future are overflowing for you both. May love, joy, and laughter fill your days together. As you begin this new chapter, stay true to yourselves and never forget what makes your love unique. I cannot wait to see you on your big day!”
Consider Adding Inspirational Quotes or Sayings
Incorporate timeless or favorite quotes about love and marriage, offering wisdom or encouragement.
Whether derived from literature, movies, historical figures, or even modern influencers, these sayings can capture the essence of marital commitment in a few succinct words.
- “To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow–this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
- “Where there is love, there is life.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” – Victor Hugo
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Love doesn’t make the world go round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Cultural or Religious Blessings
If appropriate and you’re familiar with the couple’s beliefs, include blessings, prayers, or cultural sayings that resonate with the essence of marriage.
- Christian Blessing: “May the Lord bless you and protect you; may the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; may the Lord lift up his face to you and give you peace.” – Numbers 6:24-26
- Irish Blessing: “May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face; the rains fall soft upon your fields, and until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.”
- Hindu Blessing: “May the two of you always see each other with love, patience, and respect. May your life together be filled with prosperity, good health, and children.”
- Jewish Blessing: “May you be blessed to build a home filled with learning, kindness, and good deeds. Mazel Tov!”
- Native American Apache Blessing: “Now you will feel no rain, for each of you will be shelter for the other. Now you will feel no cold, for each of you will be warm to the other. Now you are two bodies, but there is only one life before you.”
Using cultural or religious blessings can deeply resonate with the couple, especially if it aligns with their beliefs or traditions. Ensure that any chosen blessing is appropriate and respectful for the couple.
Be Simple and Direct
Sometimes, a straightforward “Congratulations on your wedding!” or “Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together!” is all needed to convey your joy for the couple.
- Congratulations on your wedding!
- Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness.
- Happy for you two. Cheers to forever!
- Together is a beautiful place to be. Congrats!
- Joyful wishes to the newlyweds!
Wedding Card Etiquette
Here are some key points to keep etiquette on the top of your mind when writing a wedding card:
- Keep it Timely:
- Send your card shortly before the wedding or give it at the wedding itself.
- If you’re unable to attend, mail it as close to the wedding date as possible.
- Address the Couple:
- Address both partners by their first names if you’re close to them.
- Use formal titles and last names for a more formal relationship or event.
- Incorporate Personal Touch:
- Share personal stories or memories if you have a close relationship with the couple.
- Reference how you know them or a shared experience.
- Stay Positive:
- Focus on happiness, love, and the couple’s future together.
- Avoid mentioning past relationships, personal issues, or negative sentiments.
- Wedding Gifts Etiquette:
- Always send a card, even if you’ve already given a gift.
- If giving cash or a check, include it within the card or a gift envelope.
- If you’re unable to attend, still send a card to express your best wishes.
- Include a brief note on your card about your absence if you feel it’s necessary.
- Consider the Couple’s Beliefs & Traditions:
- Be sensitive to religious, cultural, or personal preferences.
- For instance, avoid religious quotes if the couple is non-religious.
- While brevity is OK, ensure your message is thoughtful.
- A longer, heartfelt message may be appropriate if you’re closer to the couple.
- Include a Closing:
- Tailor your sign-off based on your relationship (e.g., “Love,” “Warm regards,” “Sincerely”).
Following these etiquette points can help ensure your wedding card is appreciated and memorable for the couple.
Funny Wedding Card Message
Making the happy couple laugh can be a fun way to send your best wishes. With funny wishes, always consider the couple’s sense of humor and ensure your message is fitting for their special day!
- “Here’s to a lifetime of love, happiness, and stealing the covers. Congratulations!”
- “Marriage: when ‘for better or worse’ becomes ‘for the chores or snoring.’ Cheers to your forever roommate!”
- “They say marriages are made in heaven. But so are thunder and lightning. Strap in for a wild ride together!”
- “Welcome to the club where ‘What do you want for dinner?’ is a daily game. Hint: There’s no right answer. Best wishes!”
- “Congratulations on finding that one person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. Cheers to endless love and patience!”
- “Marriage tip: If you’re both yelling, nobody’s winning. Unless it’s a karaoke battle. Best wishes for a harmonious life!”
- “Two become one… bank account. Shop wisely, and congrats on tying the knot!”
- “Congrats on making ‘Netflix and chill’ a forever thing. Here’s to countless series and snuggles!”
- “Love is all you need… and maybe a good plumber, electrician, and handyman. Best wishes on your never-ending adventure!”
- “Cheers to the perfect match. And no, I’m not talking about Tinder. Wishing you endless swipes of happiness!”
- “By now, you’ve agreed to share a life, a home, and even the remote control. Now that’s true love. Congratulations!”
Formal Wedding Wishes
Formal wedding wishes should be elegant, well-worded, and respectful.
On the momentous occasion of an elegant wedding, conveying your sentiments with grace and sincerity is paramount. Here are some formal wedding card messages that articulate best wishes with grace and decorum to get you inspired:
- “Warmest wishes and heartfelt congratulations on the commencement of your union.”
- “As you embark upon this sacred journey of matrimony, may your days be filled with joy, respect, and enduring affection.”
- “Celebrating your union and wishing you a future replete with cherished moments and everlasting happiness.”
- “Congratulations on finding your life’s counterpart. May your union symbolize the epitome of love and commitment.”
- “May the bond you share deepen with time and be the bedrock upon which your futures are built.”
- “With utmost happiness, we celebrate the love that you share. Wishing you a lifetime of mutual respect, joy, and togetherness.”
- “Your marriage today marks the confluence of two beautiful journeys. Here’s to a future filled with every blessing and joy imaginable.”
- “On this special occasion, may your lives be enriched by love and trust, and your bond be strengthened with every passing day.”
- “Sending you profound congratulations and best wishes as you unite in marriage. May your bond be unbreakable and your love eternal.”
- “May the commitment you pledge today stand as an eternal testament to the depth of your love and the strength of your union.”
- “With great joy, we celebrate your love story’s pinnacle today. Wishing you a matrimonial journey filled with peace, love, and countless blessings.”
In choosing a formal message, you embrace the timeless elegance of tradition, underscoring the sanctity and profundity of the marriage bond.
Heartfelt messages are deeply personal, emotional, and expressive. They often read as if they’re coming straight from the heart and may tug at the recipient’s heartstrings.
Use informal, warm, and familiar language that resonates emotionally. The focus is on expressing your genuine feelings.
- “Seeing the two of you together reminds me of the magic of love. Congratulations on finding your forever. Love you both and wish you all the best.”
- “Your love story has always been my favorite. Today marks the beginning of another beautiful chapter. Here’s to everlasting happiness!”
- “I’ve watched both of you grow, and seeing you come together is a joy beyond words. May your love only deepen with time.”
- “There’s nothing more beautiful than witnessing two souls so perfectly in sync. Wishing you a lifetime filled with laughter, adventures, and countless cozy moments.”
- “Your journey together has been an inspiration. May the road ahead be filled with memories just as sweet and moments just as precious.”
- “Love isn’t just a word between the two of you; it’s a gesture, a glance, a touch. Congratulations on finding the kind of love we all dream about.”
- “The love you two share is palpable, and it’s a privilege to witness it. Wishing you endless joy and a love that continues to shine brightly.”
- “Every once in a while, two people come together and remind us of the beauty of true love. You are that couple. Heartfelt wishes on your special day!”
- “Your love has always shone bright. Today, it lights up the world. Wishing you endless days of joy, understanding, and boundless love.”
- “There are few things as heartwarming as seeing two people you love come together. May your days be filled with the kind of love stories that make for an unforgettable lifetime.”
- “Being a part of your journey and seeing the love and respect you share has been a blessing. As you enter this new chapter, know that your love story is one for the ages. Congratulations!”
Each message captures the genuine warmth, admiration, and emotion appropriate for close friends, family, or anyone with whom you share a deep personal connection.
Casual Wedding Wishes
For many modern couples, the atmosphere is relaxed, intimate, and casual. So, when extending your wishes, why stick to the old script?
No matter what kind of relationship you have with the happy couple, a heartfelt message of congratulations will always be appreciated. For an extra special touch, consider writing a more personalized note to help make the moment even more memorable!
- “Congratulations on your big day! May all your dreams come true, and may you be surrounded by love now and always!”
- “Cheers to the special couple! Wishing you a lifetime of love, laughter, and joy.”
- “Sending best wishes for a long life full of adventure. Here’s to many happy years together.”
- Happy wedding day, and best wishes for all that life has in store for you both! Wishing you a lifetime of love, happiness, and laughter. Congratulations on your marriage!
- “As you embark on your new journey together, may every twist and turn bring new happiness. Wishing you a lifetime of laughter, joy, and adventure!”
- “Wishing you both all the best in this exciting next chapter of your lives. May your love continue to grow as strong and beautiful as ever.”
- “It’s been an honor to witness your union. May love and happiness always be part of your lives.”
- “Today, you join two hearts in one. Congratulations!”
- “Wishing you a lifetime of joy and everlasting love on this beautiful day.”
- “You look so happy as you tie the knot. May your journey together be full of laughter and excitement!”
- “Here’s to a lifetime of beautiful memories! Congratulations on your marriage!”
- “May you both look back fondly on this special day, celebrating the love that binds you together. Wishing you much joy and happiness in all your days ahead.”
- “You are two incredible souls who bring out the best in each other. May your lives be filled with joy and laughter for all the years to come.”
- “Your weddings marks a new chapter of your lives full of love and happiness. Congratulations!”
- “On this wonderful day, may you both always find comfort in each other’s love and never forget how special you are to one another. Congratulations!”
Religious Wedding Wishes
For countless couples around the world, their wedding day is not just a celebration of their love but also a sacred ritual that draws them closer to their faith. Sharing religious wishes on such an occasion can be a touching way to acknowledge the divine aspect of their union. For those who wish to extend blessings that resonate with spiritual beliefs and traditions, here are heartfelt messages for a religious wedding card.
- “May God’s grace and blessings guide your journey of love and unity.”
- “Wishing you a life filled with love and God’s endless blessings. Congratulations on your sacred union.”
- “May the One who brought you together bless your marriage, enrich your lives, and deepen your love throughout the years.”
- “Mazel Tov on your wedding! May your home be blessed with happiness, laughter, and a strong faith.”
- “May Allah shower your journey together with light, love, and barakah (blessings). Mubarak on your union.”
- “As you become one in Christ, may He bless your lives with countless moments of joy and love.”
- “Blessed are those who find love and embrace it. May Waheguru Ji bless your union with eternal joy and togetherness.”
- “May the teachings of Buddha guide you in your journey of love, understanding, and compassion.”
- “As the scriptures say, ‘Two are better than one…’ Wishing you a lifetime of love under God’s guiding light.”
- “Congratulations on your wedding! May Krishna’s blessings be with you always, filling your life with love and divine joy.”
- “In the sacred dance of love, may you always be surrounded by divine blessings and eternal joy. Heartfelt congratulations on your union.”
Wedding Wishes from Family
As cherished family members, your words would carry a special weight, echoing years of shared memories, nurtured bonds, and mutual growth. Use a mix of informal and heartfelt language. It should be familiar, warm, and speak to the specific nature of your family bond.
- “Remember all those times we dreamt about this day as kids? It’s finally here, and my heart overflows with joy for you. Here’s to your forever love story.”
- “From backyard adventures to this beautiful day, our journey as a family has been incredible. May your life be filled with as many happy memories as we’ve shared over the years.”
- “Seeing the little one I grew up with step into this beautiful chapter is surreal. May your days ahead be filled with the same laughter, love, and family warmth we’ve always known.”
- “Our family album just got its most precious moment. Here’s to the two of you creating a lifetime of memories as beautiful as the ones we cherish from our shared past.”
- “Who would’ve thought the duo that started with pillow fights would end up here? Wishing you a lifetime filled with the same fun, love, and togetherness.”
- “In our family, we’ve always believed in fairy tales, and today, yours truly begins. May your love story be the kind that future generations will look up to.”
- “From family dinners to holidays, we’ve shared countless moments. Today, as you begin this journey, I hope you build a home filled with memories as heartwarming as ours.”
- “The treehouse adventures, the shared secrets, the family trips – every memory adds to the joy I feel for you today. Here’s to a journey even more beautiful than our shared past.”
- “Our family has always been about love, laughter, and the tiny moments that become precious memories. Wishing you both a life filled with these very treasures and a long and happy marriage.”
- “From climbing family trees to building your own family nest, may your journey be sprinkled with the love and joy we’ve been lucky to know.”
- “Today, you’re not just uniting as partners but also carrying forward the legacy of love and bonding that’s been central to our family. Wishing you both endless moments of happiness.”
These wishes capture the essence of shared memories and familial bonds, making them perfect sentiments to convey the depth of family connections during such momentous occasions.
Wedding Wishes for Daughter and Son in Law
Watching your daughter walk down the aisle and begin her journey with her chosen life partner is a moment of profound emotion for any parent. It’s a blend of nostalgia, joy, and anticipation for the beautiful moments that lie ahead for the newlyweds. As parents, expressing these sentiments in words can be challenging as you try to condense years of love, care, and hope into a single message. Here are some heartfelt messages tailored for your beloved daughter and son-in-law:
- “From the moment you were born, you’ve filled our life with happiness. As you begin this new chapter with your soulmate, may your life together be equally joyous.”
- “To see our precious daughter find someone who cherishes her as much as we do is a blessing. May your journey ahead be filled with love and wonderful shared memories.”
- “Your love story has added a beautiful chapter to the story of our family. May your bond grow stronger and be filled with happiness and understanding.”
- “Together, may you build a life as beautiful as the dreams you’ve dreamt and the hopes we’ve always had for you. Congratulations and all our love.”
- “As you embark on this wonderful journey of marriage, may your days be filled with joy, adventures, and countless moments of love.”
- “From our little girl to a radiant bride and now a loving wife, we’ve watched you grow with pride. Wishing you and your husband a lifetime of happiness.”
- “May the love you share be your guiding light today, tomorrow, and always. Cheers to a beautiful future together.”
- “We’ve cherished every moment with our dear daughter, and today, we embrace another son in our hearts. Wishing you both a lifetime of love and understanding.”
- “The journey of life is filled with moments that test and strengthen bonds. May your bond with your partner only grow with every twist and turn.”
- “As you both say ‘I do,’ know that our love and blessings are with you every step of the way. Here’s to a beautiful future together.”
- “It fills our hearts with joy to see our wonderful daughter find her forever love. May your life be filled with the same happiness and warmth you’ve brought to ours.”
Wedding Wishes for Son and Daughter in Law
The tale of a son’s life gets beautifully richer when another chapter, with another heart, is intertwined with his. As he begins this shared story, penning down wishes that capture pride, nostalgia, and hope becomes imperative. Check out these articulate messages for your cherished son and his better half:
- “To our remarkable son and his lovely bride: May your shared journey be filled with chapters of love, laughter, and endless adventures.”
- “Watching you grow was our life’s joy; seeing you in love is our life’s privilege. Here’s to a lifetime of shared memories and dreams.”
- “Together, may you weave a life’s tale that future generations speak of with admiration and love.”
- “Every chapter you’ve added to our family’s story has been captivating. Eagerly awaiting the tales of love and joy you two will write together.”
- “In the tale of life, true love is the best chapter. May yours be long, joyous, and full of beautiful memories.”
- “May your combined strength as a couple amplify the love and happiness in the story of your shared life.”
- “To the son who’s been the hero of our story and the daughter-in-law who’s the newest lead, may your tale be timeless and filled with love.”
- “With every page you turn together, may you find joy, growth, and countless moments to cherish.”
- “Your love story, dear son and daughter-in-law, promises to be one of epic proportions. Here’s to a journey filled with adventures and shared dreams.”
- “From the boy who dreamt big to the man living his dream with his dream girl, our hearts overflow with happiness for you both.”
- “In the library of life, may your joint story be the one that shines the brightest and inspires many.”
Wedding Card Wishes for Sister or Brother
When a sibling gets married, it’s not just a monumental life event for them but also an emotional whirlwind for you. From the playful fights over the TV remote to shared secrets under the blanket forts, your bond has traversed countless moments, making this occasion all the more special. As they embark on this new chapter, your words can become keepsakes, reflecting the deep bond you share. Here is what to write in a perfect wedding card to your beloved sister or brother:
- “From shared giggles to shared life dreams, may your marriage be everything you’ve ever hoped for. Congratulations, dear sibling!”
- “Remember the pact we made as kids – always to have each other’s backs? As you enter this new journey, always remember I’m here, cheering for you. Congratulations to you and <name of partner>.”
- “From our childhood memories to this beautiful day, our journey has been magical. Wishing you a lifetime of love, laughter, and countless blessings.”
- “Seeing you in love and committing to a lifetime with your partner fills my heart with joy. May your union be as strong and unbreakable as our sibling bond.”
- “Just as we’ve weathered storms and basked in the sun together, may your marriage journey have its share of challenges and countless triumphant moments.”
- “Your happiness means the world to me. As you embark on this beautiful journey of love and togetherness, always remember you’ve got a cheerleader in me.”
- “May your marriage be the continuation of the beautiful fairy tales we adored as kids. Here’s to a ‘happily ever after’ with a dash of sibling fun!”
- “It feels like just yesterday we were playing house, and now you’re building one of your own. Cheers to your love story and the many chapters yet to come.”
- “Our journey as siblings has been filled with memorable adventures. I’m excited to see you embark on the most beautiful adventure of them all – married life.”
- “Between the two of us, we’ve shared secrets, clothes, and memories. I’m thrilled to share the joy of your wedding day. Congratulations and all my love!”
- “May your lives be filled with the same trust, love, and playfulness we’ve cherished as siblings. Here’s to new beginnings and treasured memories.”
What to write in a wedding card for a family Member
Writing a wedding card for a family member is a special opportunity to express your love, pride, and best wishes for their new journey. This is a chance to share not only congratulations, but also personal memories, advice, and your hopes for their future. Here are some suggestions to inspire you:
- “As family, we’ve shared many memories together, and today we add one more. Congratulations on your wedding day and here’s to many more shared joys in your future.”
- “What a joy it has been to watch you grow up, and now to see you marrying your true love. May your life together be filled with happiness, love, and lots of laughter.”
- “To my dear [relation], I’ve known you all your life, and I couldn’t be happier to see you so in love. Wishing you a lifetime of joy and beautiful moments.”
- “Seeing you two together reminds me of the power of love and companionship. Congratulations, and may your marriage be filled with wonderful shared experiences and endless love.”
- “As your [relation], I am overjoyed to welcome a new member to our family. Wishing you a lifetime of love and all the happiness in the world.”
- “Here’s to the beginning of the rest of your lives! May your marriage always bring you joy and serve as a beacon of love and commitment.”
- “As I look into the future, I see only the brightest of things for you both. Congratulations and never stop dreaming!”
- “This is such an exciting day! May your journey together be filled with love, laughter, and fulfilling moments.”
- “You two are the perfect example of a beautiful union. Sending warm wishes on this special occasion and wishing you a lifetime of happiness.”
- “With this marriage, your lives have become intertwined even more. Wishing you both a life filled with care, understanding, and unconditional love.”
- “May your new life be filled with amazing memories and loads of laughter! Wishing you all the best on your wedding day and beyond!”
Wedding card message for work colleague
Crafting a message for a work colleague offers a unique challenge. Unlike messages for close friends or family, where intimate anecdotes and deep emotional tones are common, writing for a coworker requires a blend of professionalism and warmth. It’s about celebrating a personal milestone while maintaining the decorum of your professional relationship.
You want your message to be heartfelt and personal yet not overly intimate or familiar. Here are some ideas on tailoring the ideal wedding card message for someone you know from the workplace.
- “Congratulations on finding your perfect match! May your journey ahead be filled with joy, growth, and endless happiness.”
- “Wishing you both a lifetime of love, harmony, and shared successes. Cheers to the beautiful journey ahead!”
- “To a wonderful colleague, may this new chapter of your life bring you as much joy and satisfaction as you bring to the workplace. Congratulations to you both.”
- “Your dedication in work always inspired us. Here’s hoping you channel the same passion and commitment into your married life. Congratulations!”
- “Just like a successful project, may your marriage be filled with teamwork, understanding, and shared victories. Warm wishes on your union.”
- “To one of the best colleagues I’ve had the pleasure to work with, may your marriage be a source of inspiration, love, and mutual growth. Congratulations!”
- “Wishing you all the love and happiness in the world, just as you’ve spread cheer in the office. Here’s to a beautiful life together.”
- “Thank you for making me part of your special day! Your partnership at work has always been commendable. I’m sure it’ll be the same in your married life. Wishing you both endless happiness.”
- “May your marriage be as harmonious and fruitful as our team projects! Warm wishes on this special occasion.”
- “Your dedication and hard work have always shone brightly at the workplace. Here’s to a life where love and commitment shine even brighter. Congratulations!”
- “Sending warm wishes and lots of happiness your way as you begin this beautiful journey. May your married life be filled with love, understanding, and countless memories.”
Wedding card Wishes when you can’t attend
It’s tough when circumstances, distance, or unexpected events stop you from attending the wedding of someone dear to you. Even if you can’t be there physically, it’s important for the couple to feel your presence in spirit. Words have this magical way of bridging distances, making your heartfelt wishes felt even from miles away. So, if you’re struggling to find the right words, consider the following ideas when you want to convey your love and blessings despite not being able to attend:
- “Though miles apart, my heart rejoices in your happiness. Wishing you all the love and joy on this big day and always.”
- “Thank you for inviting me. While I wish I could be there to celebrate with you in person, please know that I’m raising a toast to your love from afar. Congratulations on your union!”
- “Every beat of my heart wishes I could be there with you today. Sending all my love and best wishes for a beautiful wedding and an even more beautiful life together.”
- “Though circumstances keep me from being there in person, my thoughts, prayers, and love are with you as you begin this incredible journey together.”
- “Sending you a virtual hug on your wedding day! May your life be filled with the kind of joy I feel for both of you right now.”
- “In spirit and thought, I’m right there with you, celebrating every beautiful moment. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.”
- “While I deeply regret missing this special day, please know that my thoughts and well-wishes are enveloping you both from afar.”
- “Celebrate for the both of us today! And know that my heart dances in joy with yours, even from a distance.”
- “Though I can’t witness your ‘I Dos’ in person, I promise to celebrate every milestone and joyous moment with you in the days to come. Congratulations on your wedding!”
- “The heart knows no distance. While I may not be standing beside you today, my love and wishes are enveloping you both. Cheers to your beautiful journey ahead!”
- “A piece of my heart is with you on this special day. Here’s to a marriage filled with love, laughter, and countless blessings – wishing you the best!”
Wedding card closing
The closing provides a final touch, sealing your message with warmth and intention. As with any writing, the conclusion has a lasting impact. In the context of a wedding card, it’s your sign-off—a small phrase that encapsulates your feelings and well-wishes. If you’re searching for the ideal ending to your wedding sentiments, here are unique closings to consider:
- “With love and joy,”
- “To your forever after,”
- “With heartfelt hugs,”
- “Celebrating you both,”
- “Here’s to endless happiness,”
- “Wrapped in love,”
- “To many shared tomorrows,”
- “With warmest wishes,”
- “Cherishing your journey,”
- “In heartfelt celebration,”
- “Embracing your union,”
Remember, how you close your card should resonate with your personal style and relationship to the couple. It’s the final note that will leave a lasting impression on the newlyweds.
Can’t get enough of wedding etiquette onto your hats because this ride isn’t over yet! Ever been caught in the tricky dilemma of needing to leave a wedding early but not sure if it’s considered rude? Up next, we’re diving deep into the world of wedding etiquette with our next sizzling read, “Is it Rude to Leave a Wedding Early?“